October 28th, 2009
|01:12 pm - My Favorite Fannish Characters Meme|
I know I did this before, years ago, but I have acquired new fandoms since then! Snurched, this time, from dodger_winslow:
1) Post a list of up to 20 books/movies/anime/TV shows/video games/bands [fannish etc.] that you've had an obsessive fannish love or interest in at some time in your life.
2) Have your f-list guess your favourite character/member from each item.
3) When someone guesses correctly, strikethrough the item and put the name of your favorite character next to it.
Supernatural Dean Winchester
Numb3rs Dr. Larry Fleinhardt
Eureka Sheriff Jack Carter
Firefly Hoban Washburne
The Sentinel Jim Ellison
Stargate SG-1 Jack O'Neill
Lord of the Rings Samwise Gamgee
The Vorkosigan novels, by Lois McMaster Bujold Miles Vorkosigan
Harry Potter Remus Lupin
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Xander Harris
Bones Seeley Booth
12. Dresden Files (the novels, by Jim Butcher)
Aubrey/Maturin novels, by Patrick O'Brien Stephen Maturin
15. The Dead Zone, by Stephen King
Star Trek: The Next Generation Dr. Beverly Crusher
Babylon 5 Marcus Cole
The Invisible Man Darien Fawkes
19. Homicide: Life on the Street
Life on Mars Sam Tyler
Current Mood: busy
Oooh . . . I'm not real confident on these, which shows how long it's been since we've kept in close contact. But I'll give it a go.
1. Dean (at least I'll say Dean because you and he have a lot of eldest child in common, though I believe Sam is more your "type.")
2. Larry (or Megan, but since she's not on the show anymore . . . )
4. I'ma say Wash, though a little bird is telling me Shepherd Book . . .
5. Wow, it's been a while. Why do I remember you having Jim!babe leanings?
6. I'm pretty confident that it's Daniel . . . though ya gotta love Jack . . .
9. Hermione. At least, that's what my gut is telling me.
10. Xander Again, going with my gut.
18. Darien, though I really, really want to say Bobby Hobbes.
I'm surprised you don't have CSI listed, though that might be because you have more than one fave character.
1. Yes (see icon) :)
2. Oh, yes, indeed.
4. You actually got this one, too!
5. And this one. (Not sure if I was technically a Jim!babe, but yeah.)
9. Nope. :)
18. Very good! (I do like Bobby, I just love Darien a bit more)
(Heh. Not sure how CSI got left off the list!)
Edited at 2009-10-28 08:58 pm (UTC)
I'm kinda surprised I missed SG-1, but then . . . I'm kinda not. Because, seriously, I could have gone either way for that answer. Can I give it another shot? Or have I used up my turn?
Well, nobody else has guessed it yet, so go ahead.
Well, okay, then. Jack. Because he cracks me up. :-)
You know, there was a little voice in my head that told me that first. Why did I not listen to the little voice? Particularly since it was pointing out your pattern (which is not 100%, but very strong . . . )
|Date:||October 28th, 2009 09:00 pm (UTC)|| |
16. Nope. (Although I did really like him.)
Sheriff Jack Carter#6
Bob the Ghost#16
6. Nope. :)
11. Yes, well done.
12. Nope, not even close.
SG-1 = Teal'c?
Dresden Files = Murphy
Homicide = Andre Braugher's character (what? Everyone should love him. Hee)
12. Nope, although Murphy is indeed awesome.
19. Again, I hate to say no because Pembleton wows me, but he's not my fav.
|Date:||October 28th, 2009 09:30 pm (UTC)|| |
13. House - House his own self
20. Life on Mars - DCI Hunt
13. Oooh, close. Not quite, though.
20. Nope. :)
6. Samantha Carter
14. Stephen Maturin
20. Sam Tyler
6. Nope, but someone else just got it.
14. Yes, indeed.
20. And another yes!
19. He was for the first couple of seasons; and then I switched allegiances to my current favorite.
8. Miles (since nobody else has even tried this one, apparently)
8. Yes, indeed. :)
13. No. (I'd like her better if she stoped dressing "business/slut." Those outfits are worse than Catherine's on CSI.)
13. I have no idea what you're talking about, due to having seen maybe enough parts to add up to a whole episode in total time and guessing wildly among Characters Who Are Not House.