List five fictional people -- from television, movies, books, whatever -- that you had a crush on as a child (or early teens). Then post this on your LiveJournal so other people can be assured that you're as weird as they thought.
This is kinda tough, as I didn't recognize these as crushes till I got older.
1. Laurie, aka Theodore Lawrence, from Little Women. I was about 9.
2. Prof. Bhaer, from the same book (I still have a crush on him)
3. Lord Peter Wimsey, from Dorothy Sayers' mystery novels. OMG swoon. Early teens.
4. Peter Parker/Spiderman, back in the days when he was a cartoon.
5. I suppose this one would have to be either Sherlock Holmes (young teen) or Dr. Julian Bashir (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine), if we're allowing slightly older teens (14-15).