October 18th, 2006
|09:27 am - Icon meme....|
Snagged from mistraltoes, among many others:
Take a look at my icons and tell me:
1. One that makes you automatically think of me.
2. One that you think I should TOTALLY use more often.
3. One that you don't get/needs more explanation/you have no idea why the hell I have it.
Current Mood: awake
|Date:||October 18th, 2006 04:56 pm (UTC)|| |
1. Well, this is rough. The default is by far the one that identifies you, since I'm pretty sure no-one in the entire LJ Universe would or has stolen it to use themselves. :-D The Sam one that you used as a default first is very identifiably yours as well.
I think only because it's the prettiest one I've made, and I'm still unduly proud of it. And to be non-JD-promoting, this one is pretty as well.
1. Heh. I'm so not surprised. :-)
2. Well, that is one of your prettier icons. And I think probably the most sheerly beautiful icon I have is that "lost in thought" one. I should maybe use it more often.
3. LOL. Well, that is the Ninth Doctor (Doctor Who
). Someone in this fandom made a post about the Doctor's many incarnations and how you can have a favorite when they are all the Doctor: The Doctor is like chocolate
. This inspired kerravonsen
to create a series of 10 icons
, one for each of the Doctors, with a background of different types of chocolate. :-)
1. I have to go with JD. That Artsy/Creator icon always makes me think "Sarah". It's unique, and a cybernetic face that I can equate to you. Just like his Preserver icon.
Because Xander is a wonderful character. And the fact that NB has a stutter makes his acting performance all the more wonderful.
Is that something he said? What exactly does that mean?
1. I have a feeling most people are going to tag my default icon. :-)
2. Aw, my Xander. I only use that one when I actually feel stupid...it's comforting...
3. One of my favorite icons. The line is from a poem by Arthur Hugh Clough, "Say Not the Struggle Naught Availeth". I posted it
over a year ago, and from that post JD made me this icon. (The whole hopes/fears dichotomy seemed to fit Mulder well.)
1. Your default, "Creator", and Samwise1
3. Who is the person in "Life is too short to be cool"?
1. Interesting that people seem to be remember my Sam icon as well as my normal Creator default. Cool.
2. I'm intrigued that you picked my least-used text-only icon as one I should use more often. I like it, but I tend to forget it's there. (The quote is from Larry Fleinhardt, Numb3rs.)
I tend to look for opportunities to use the "it's me, Jack" icon, because it makes me giggle.
I think the icon with Carter and Jack looking at the 'Gate is the only icon I have that was inspired by one of my fics.
3. That would be Charlie Eppes (played by David Krumholtz) of Numb3rs. Though even if you were familiar with that show, I might not expect you to recognize him under the earmuffs and protective glasses. :-)
1. The Jack and Daniel "It's called friendship." icon
2. The Daniel Hee icon.
3. I don't recognize the person in the "Words are sexy" icon.
1. Yeah, I love that one. Glad you associate it with me!
3. You're jesting, right? Because that's Daniel, also.
I thought it might be but I wasn't possitive. Is it from 7.04 "Orpheus"?
made it for me, so I'm not sure, but it looks like that's the ep it's from, huh? That would be my guess. :-)
1. That Violet picture was a request--I saw that moment with Violet and instantly thought of the Buffy quote. I like that JD kept the color scheme dark (and that's cool, that you recognize this one as me).
2. Yeah, Samwise needs love. :-)
3. This is one of two Los Angeles icons I have. I live in such a weird city that I thought the "only here" was appropriate--and the skyline is downtown LA.