April 10th, 2007
|10:57 am - IMBD meme (this looks amusing)|
Snagged from fernwithy:
-Go to IMDB.com and look up 10 TV shows you like(d).
-Post three official IMDB "Plot Keywords" for these 10 picks.
-Have your friends guess the show names.
Here's my list to guess:
1. Tea / Famous Opening Theme / Outer Space
2. Garden / CGI / Telekinesis
3. Criminal Investigation / Detective / Forensic Evidence
4. Major / Shrine / Terrorism
5. Alternative History / Hologram / Body Swap
6. Medical / Human Relationship / Surreal
7. Exploding Helicopter / Investigation / Police
8. Government Agent / Invisibility / Based On Novel
9. Cult / Alien / FBI Agent
10. Student Principal Relationship / Action Heroine / Teenage Girl
Current Mood: amused
1. Not sure I can hazard a guess, but I'm intrigued by the conjunction of these three tags.
3. CSI, I would imagine.
5. Quantum Leap!
9. X-files! (I miss that show...I think I have Season 1 lying around somewhere...)
10. Buffy? Maybe? I haven't seen enough to know what coupld possibly be meant by "Student Principle Relationship" but I've seen a hell of a lot of Giles/Buffy shippers, and that almost counts, right?
Quantum Leap! That's the title! *headdesk*
1) Doctor Who
2) Heroes (garden doesn't fit, though)
1) Nope (although I see how that's a good guess!)
2) Nope, this might be a tough one
1. Doctor Who
2. Umm.. Reboot?
5. Sentinel? or um... shoot what's that other one Sliders?
7. exploding helicopter?!!
8. Invisible Man
was one of those Stargate and I just missed it???
|Date:||April 10th, 2007 07:01 pm (UTC)|| |
No, but another very good guess. :-) Wow, the tea is really throwing people off...
1. Star Trek: The Next Generation
That's the only one I was able to get before looking at your interests and searching, so I'm sort of surprised it hasn't been grabbed already! *g*
*applauds you* Well done!
|Date:||April 10th, 2007 07:13 pm (UTC)|| |
8. Invisible Man is based on the novel?? Very loosely, I'd imagine.
Yes to all of those. And I think all "Invisible Man" movies/TV shows (there have been 3 TV shows) are considered to be "based on the novel" to some extent. :-)
|Date:||April 10th, 2007 08:00 pm (UTC)|| |
Hitting reply before looking at the other answers:
1. Star Trek:TNG
5. Quantum Leap
8. Invisible Man
With the last one the student-principal relationship is throwing me.
Nicely done, on all of these! :-) You got #1
--apparently a lot of people didn't know that TNG was my first fandom. *pets the Enterprise-D*
Okay, now that the tea one is out of the way, the garden/telekinesis thing is driving me nuts. I must know! *obsessively hits refresh every thirty seconds to see if anyone guesses it*
I seriously think nobody's going to get this one. But we'll see. I should maybe have picked less obscure words, but all three of those say "this show" to me, so...
2. Babylon 5 (the stone garden, much use of CGI, and there was some telekinesis)
6. Northern Exposure (it was certainly surreal at times)
No, I can't think what #7
Brava! You got both of those. And yeah, NX was quite surreal at times. One of the reasons I enjoy it so. :-)
Oh, you do know #7
. If it comes to you, feel free to post a guess.
5 is Quantum Leap (or Stargate) but I like the idea of it being quantum leap better. Is #6
Yes, Quantum Leap; 6 is not Scrubs, but that's a good guess based on the words.