a. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blog and replace any question that they dislike with a new, original question.
b. Tag eight people. Don't tag who tagged you.
Um, except I'm not tagging anyone. If you want to do it, go ahead! :)
1. What are you listening to right now?
"Worlds Apart," by Jars of Clay. (In my head.)
2. How do you style your hair?
It's layered at the ends, now, so I let it part naturally in the middle, blow-dry it with a round brush so the ends curl under, and it looks good.
3. What are you wearing right now?
Socks, underwear, pajama pants and top, sweatshirt, hair tie.
4. What are you currently reading?
Perdido Street Station, by China Mieville; Common Sense: Intelligence as portrayed on popular television; Star by Star, by Tony Denning (a New Jedi Order re-read).
5. Dumbest thing you've done this week? ever?
uh...I'm not sure how to answer this question. I left a gift that was given to me yesterday, in a public place, so I'll say that.
6. If you could go back in time when would you go?
I don't know, honestly. I've never wanted to travel back, really, just read about other people doing it. :)
7. Theme song playing in the background as you die?
"Song of Freedom" from the Doctor Who season 4 soundtrack. (What?)
8. Last thing you bought?
Airborne gummy things, soup, zinc, herbal tea bags.
9. What is your all time favorite movie?
This is tough! It might actually be Toy Story; I just can't get tired of that movie.
10. What is your weirdest habit?
I know a bit of American Sign Language, and will randomly spell words to myself without realizing it. I will also call friends things or say things in ASL when I want to say it but not necessarily be understood. *g*
11. What is your favorite color?
12. How much money do you think you are worth?
I have no idea. Market value? *is depreciated*
13. What's the weirdest thing you say in Real Life? Do you have a catchphrase?
I tend to say "I approve of that," as an alternative to "awesome or cool."
14. Which languages do you wish you spoke?
Gaelic, Russian, medieval Italian (so I can read Dante).
15. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who make no effort to understand the other side of an argument or situation. Who simply state their opinions and expect you to take them as fact.
16 What's your ideal weapon?
Um...don't bring a knife to a gun fight. Depends! (Words, probably, if that's allowed or useful.)
17. Who was your childhood idol?
Sam Gamgee and Eowyn.
18. Funniest movie quote you've ever heard?
The repeated gag of Mel Gibson's character apologizing to the bad guys he's knocking out or damaging in Conspiracy Theory. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry...."
19. If you were in a band, what kind of music would you play and what instrument would you want to play?
Violin, thank you; but it could be any kind of music, I think. Too bad I'm not that great a musician.
20. Tell me something you love about the person who tagged you.
He's caring, and never fails to amuse.