May 14th, 2009
|04:39 pm - Long day, and not very productive|
1. My computer is behaving badly the past few days, being slow and shutting down for no reason. I need to transfer to my newish laptop, but haven't made the time yet. Guess what I'll be doing tomorrow?
2. Still recovering from the migraine that started at around midnight last night. *sigh* I hate the headache-echo, the weariness, the fact that I only slept a few hours last night. Oh well. (Marie, can I blame this one on you? *g*)
3. Not only did I not sleep long or well, I had crazy dreams, including a bona fide nightmare of the stranger-in-a-dark-parking-lot variety. Very odd.
4. Although! I finally finished an online application (dumb slow computer) and they already got back to me, and I may have landed a paying writing gig online. Who knew? I'll keep you guys up to date.
Current Mood: exhausted
I may have landed a paying writing gig online.
Yay? I just hope it isn't a scam, is all.
I've responded to two jobs that turned out to be scams, and this isn't like either of those; for one thing, they're recruiting writers/bloggers for article writing, but it's being run through the same media company that publishes The Examiner, a well-known national paper here in the States. They've already got people writing for them (I went through a few of the blogs), and a hefty internet footprint. I think it's legit. :)
YAYYY! What would you be writing? Is it full time?
Not full time, although the compensation doesn't look too crappy. I'd be writing little articles about crime dramas. *g*
Very appropriate icon (please God).
|Date:||May 15th, 2009 09:24 am (UTC)|| |
Good luck with #4
. Sorry to hear about #2
. Regarding #1
, presumably you have checked for viruses and malware?
1. Boo, computer! Behave for teh Izh!
2. Dude, man, I gave you my migraine over the phone! How did I do that??
3. I had another Winsister dream last night. Not as scary as yours but makes me worry about my subconcious and where it's spending it's time when I'm not watching.
4. Yay!! *prays*
Gah, at first I thought you meant your NEW comp was having problems.
YAY WRITING GIG \o/