List 10 platonic male/female relationships in fiction that you enjoy. Rules:
1. They interact in canon, preferably in a significant (apply your own interpretation of such) way.
2. They are not related. They can, however, view each other as surrogate family.
3. Neither has confessed or implied romantic love for the other in canon.
4. They have not dated, been married, had sex, or made out in canon, on purpose, and of their own free will.
5. A popular fanon ship is ok (though preferably not your ship) but a canon pairing you wish were just friends is out.
6. Try to avoid using the same character or series twice.
This'll be fun, since my favorite friendships are usually same-gender, and male/female platonic relationships are more rare in fiction (and the rules block at least two of my choices--Mulder & Scully, Xander & Willow). But here goes!
1. Megan Reeves and Colby Granger (Numb3rs)
2. Samantha Carter and Teal'c (Stargate)
3. Sydney Bristow and Dixon (Alias)
4. Mal and Zoe (Firefly)
5. Nick Stokes and Sara Sidle (CSI)
6. Temperance Brennan and Jack Hodgins (Bones)
7. Allison DuBois and Det. Lee Scanlon (Medium)
8. Harry Potter and Hermione Granger (Harry Potter)
9. Beau Felton and Kay Howard (Homicide: Life on the Street)
10. The Doctor and Donna Noble (Doctor Who)