July 1st, 2011
|10:59 pm - Fannish Friday 5: Affection|
This week's prompt from fannish5 (which I haven't answered in a long time):
Five best signs of affection from one character to another.
1. The hug between Charlie and Larry in my icon. (Numb3rs, "Killer Chat")
2. The Jack O'Neill-Daniel Jackson "spacemonkey" hug. (SG-1, "The Serpent's Lair")
3. The Abydonians say farewell to Daniel, surrounding and touching him. (SG-1, pilot)
4. Sara touches Greg's hair, the only uninjured part of him (CSI, "Fannysmackin'")
5. The Doctor kisses Amy's forehead, presses his to hers (Doctor Who, "Time of Angels") OR Donna hugs the Doctor (end of "Midnight")
I may try to track down images to add to this post later. :)
::points to Spacemonkey Hug icon::
Oh, I love the Abydonian one! If I were Daniel, I would have melted into an incoherent puddle.
Eleven is such an affectionate Doctor. Alien? Awkward? Dark? Sure. But he likes you, he shows it.
I've always loved the moments in Firefly when Wash would hold Zoe. Given that she could wipe the floor with him in a fight, I think it's marvelous that she would want him to hold her.
Spacemonkey hug! :)
Yeah, there are two moments that made me a fan from the pilot: the first glimpse we get of Jack, and the Abydonians' farewell to Daniel. I'd turn to mush, too.
Eleven is such an affectionate Doctor.
Yeah. I'd love to travel with him; he's always petting people and kissing their foreheads and stuff. Heee.